Artelore Living collects information from you in several places on this site to provide an efficient, meaningful, and customized experience. For example, we can use your personal information to:
- Help make this site easier for you to use by not having to enter information more than once.
- Help you find information, products, and services quickly.
- Help us create content on this site that is most relevant to you.
- Send you alerts on new products and services on offer.
REGISTERING AND ORDERING
Before using certain sections of this site or ordering products, you may be required to complete an online registration form. During registration, you will be prompted to provide to us with certain personal information, including but not limited to your name, shipping and billing address(es), phone number and email address.
MY PROFILE SECTION AND CONTESTS AND PROMOTIONS
We may also ask you to fill in some additional personal information like your anniversary or birth dates, or personal likes and dislikes to be able to service you better. We may also run contests and promotions from time to time to gather this information from our customers. Supplying such information is entirely voluntary.
Several locations on the site permit you to enter your email address for purposes including, but not limited to : registering for promotions; requesting us to notify you on particular offers or products, or signing up for our e-mail newsletter and special offers, including contests, which we may run from time to time. Your participation in contests is completely voluntary, so you can choose if you would like to participate and disclose information to us. We use this information to notify contest winners and to award prizes. We may post on our site and social media profiles the names and cities of contest winners.
We may internally use your personal information to improve our site’s content and layout, to improve our outreach and for our own marketing efforts (including marketing our services and products to you), and to determine general marketplace information about visitors to this site.
COMMUNICATION WITH YOU
Artelore Living use your personal information to process and fulfill your orders, to communicate with you for your orders and deliveries and to provide you with other client services that may be required to fulfill your order process. We will use your personal information to communicate with you about our site. Also, we may send you a confirmation email when you register with us. We may send you service-related announcements. Also, you may submit your email address for reasons such as to register for promotions; request we notify you regarding particular offers or products, or sign up for our email newsletter and special offers. If you submit your email address, we use it to deliver this information to you. We always permit you to unsubscribe or opt out of future emails. The ‘Unsubscribe’ link is given in all our promotion emails. However you cannot opt out of receiving emails related to your orders or your membership.
We aim to provide you with excellent service and to offer you a great selection on our site. We do not sell, rent, trade, license or otherwise disclose your specific personal information or financial information to anyone, except that:
- We use other service providers (such as courier services) to perform specific functions on our behalf. When we disclose information to these service providers, we disclose information to help them to perform their service. In the example of courier services, we provide them some personally identifiable information such as your name, shipping address, email, and phone number.
- We may share aggregate, non-personal information (such as the number of daily visitors to a particular web page, or the size of an order placed on a certain date) with third parties such as advertising partners. This information does not directly personally identify you or any user.